- Have the most fun permissible under local and federal statues!
- Avoid driving on highways
- Vehicle purchase price may not exceed $2,000.
- Teams must be at least two (driver and navigator) but can be as large as eight if you get a suburban.
- Vehicles must be a coup, sedan, convertible or SUV.
- All vehicles must have between 2-8 seats.
- A select few slots will be allocated to press (invite only)
- Teams may not spend more than $25 per night on accommodations. Camping is a great idea.
- Teams should make their car look awesome, think NASCAR exterior. Display stickers/madeup sponsors/noteworthy customers/get creative but don’t infringe on logos or trademarks. You can use stickers, paint, sharpies, try to make it look good!
- Teams are responsible for finding their own car, transportation to the race, meals, drinks and accommodations.
- Teams may upgrade tires and suspension as well as other repairs that may be necessary for safe travel, reliability and spare parts.
- Most teams will have a stock car and a spare tire.
- Total cost of upgrades may not exceed an additional $2,000 (safety equipment is excluded in this budget. You may spend as much as you like on a roll cage, seat belts etc.)
You are responsible for following all laws, we do not encourage you to break any laws. This event is primarily about the adventure and avoiding major roads to get to cool destinations. It will be a blast and staying safe is a priority!